Driving along wall in Castle Warfare

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
scorchgeek
Private First Class
Private First Class

Driving along wall in Castle Warfare

Post by scorchgeek »

Several times now playing on Castle Warfare I have noticed a weird glitch. I'm on the lowest level of one of the castles (haven't kept track of which side or if it's both) and have been trying to drop down to the ground while right next to the wall. However, I keep driving through the air like I'm stuck on the wall. This gets really annoying, but it usually goes away after jiggling my mouse or when I get to the end of the wall.

Has anyone else noticed this?
joevano
General
General

Re: Driving along wall in Castle Warfare

Post by joevano »

Yep, I use it all the time, and has been there since the beginning. It is a good defense against GMs preventing you from grabbing a flag.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
HyperGaruda
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Driving along wall in Castle Warfare

Post by HyperGaruda »

the walls are just so thin, a tiny part of your tank actually stays on the floor of that storey. this gives
the feeling that ur flying.
The thin walls also let the outher shell of those huge gm bullets partialy through. So if youre driving close enough to the wall, you could get hit...