Server in port 5300

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Fred From France
Private First Class
Private First Class

Server in port 5300

Post by Fred From France »

Since i change my FAI, i cant accès to the server under port 5300 like desert war on 1purplepanzer.moo

Have you got an idée

Merci

Frederic
joevano
General
General

Re: Server in port 5300

Post by joevano »

Trying to figure this out...

I see no bans for your ip address, callsign, or host. Does this only affect bzflag3.norang.ca and 1purplepanzer.com? Or does it affect other servers as well?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
mr64bit
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mr64bit »

What exactly happens? Does it say "Can't connect to server"? Or does it say something like "REFUSED:banned (Fred From France) by admin" in the chat window?
---mr64bit
Fred From France
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Fred From France »

They say " can't connect to server".
before i can connect to desertwar server. now.

Before, with SFR i can open some port. With free, i don't know where i can find this operating.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Does it only happen when connecting to port 5300? Can you connect to other ports on this same server? Can you connect to other servers?

If it only happens with port 5300, it might be blocked by your ISP due to W32.Kibuv.Worm which uses that port for a remote shell. You would probably have to ask your ISP to confirm, though I suppose it could also be anti-virus or firewall software on your computer.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)