FFA Planet Mofo NEEDS HELP!!

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Snake12534
Private First Class
Private First Class

FFA Planet Mofo NEEDS HELP!!

Post by Snake12534 »

I admit that the FFA planet mofo was one of the best servers i had play. Though it has change, recently i invited my friends to go play at ffa mofo, it was horrible! It was still great but the point system really agigtated us. So please mofo admins, please we old players wanna have a good ffa server out there. And we depend on you, if u go back to the old point system, it would be a lot better, please consider this.
retired
joevano
General
General

Re: FFA Planet Mofo NEEDS HELP!!

Post by joevano »

Points really don't matter... get over it. And you are covered under COPPA, so you are not an "old" player.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by I_Died_Once »

Whats sad is it takes a post from this guy to open my eyes. Indeed, the Passion has fallen into a bit of dis-repair. I made a point upon seeing this to make a few updates.

Updated with the new flags, uniform settings (for the most part), help files, and our current plugin set. If I missed anything, let me know. Would love to see the Passion restored to its former glory as well.
...This has been a recording.
Snake12534
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Snake12534 »

joevano wrote:Points really don't matter... get over it. And you are covered under COPPA, so you are not an "old" player.
I consider at least 5 years a seasonal player and I've been out of COPPA for a while now.

Points do matter. Look at Mofo Apocalypse, there's no secret formula to apoc's incredibly high player-base. High points for capture, bounty points, 50-point flag, geno. From a player's perspective, score is signifcant.
retired
Snake12534
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Snake12534 »

I_Died_Once wrote:Whats sad is it takes a post from this guy to open my eyes. Indeed, the Passion has fallen into a bit of dis-repair. I made a point upon seeing this to make a few updates.

Updated with the new flags, uniform settings (for the most part), help files, and our current plugin set. If I missed anything, let me know. Would love to see the Passion restored to its former glory as well.
Passion recently showed up on server list and disappeared. Lots of fun while playing it. Is there any chance gun games or passion will return? Thanks!
retired
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Post by optic delusion »

Free For All Fridays will continue.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.