Map: A*A Bridge Crossing

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Hammy2
Private
Private

Map: A*A Bridge Crossing

Post by Hammy2 »

A*A Bridge Crossing is personally one of my favorite maps to play on for two reasons.

A. No radar, this adds a fun twist to playing BZ.

B. Not many people play on it. Unlike all the popular servers, this one is rarely populated and fun to play with just a handful of people.

What are y'all's thoughts on this map?
I_Died_Once
Special Forces
Special Forces

Re: Map: A*A Bridge Crossing

Post by I_Died_Once »

Great server and map, but quite a few bugs as far as team flags spawning and being sent to out of play areas, spawning sealed, stuff like that... but its all fairly non-issues and is a good place to play.
...This has been a recording.
FiringSquad
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by FiringSquad »

I like the no radar stuff, but it's too easy to hide your team-flag in an unobservable location, (e.g. up a mountain shrouded in mist). It would be better if the range of safe drop zones was drastically reduced, so that it must be carried or hidden within the spawn-room. If you got killed carrying the flag then it would return to the home base.
You could use your identify key to locate flag-carriers and it could add to teamwork.
mr64bit
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mr64bit »

Another problem is that only one team can get their flag on top of the building, but not the other.
---mr64bit
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

mr64bit wrote:Another problem is that only one team can get their flag on top of the building, but not the other.

Neither should...
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
oggologgo
Private
Private

Post by oggologgo »

I used to like it, but haven't been able to play it for years, since I was banned for life, for using the username "my own mother". :?
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

oggologgo wrote:I used to like it, but haven't been able to play it for years, since I was banned for life, for using the username "my own mother". :?
Yeah... that ain't why and you know it!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln