bzf.bzflag.net / bzf.guleague.org server migration

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
mana
Private First Class
Private First Class

bzf.bzflag.net / bzf.guleague.org server migration

Post by mana »

Hi folks,

as you may have recognized my server had some severe jitter problems at the beginning of this year. Although the server is running stable again (since about two weeks) I have to migrate it to a new home this weekend.

I don't know how long the transfer and the propagation of the new name server entries for bzf.bzflag.net and bzf.guleague.net will take. Therefore I will run all bzflag servers under the temporarily alias bzf.yi.org until the name server changes are done. The port numbers will stay the same, 5157 and 5158 for the match servers, 5159 for the replay server and the other ports for the public servers (5154..).

If you have problems connecting to my servers please check this thread. I will update it when necessary.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

mana
mana
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: bzf.bzflag.net / bzf.guleague.org server migration

Post by mana »

The servers are moved to the new host, temporarily running under the alias bzf.yi.org until the name server entries are updated. Please report any problems.

mana
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: bzf.bzflag.net / bzf.guleague.org server migration

Post by kierra »

Mana, as always, we players are grateful for opportunity to play bzflag on your servers. Thank you for all your time, effort and expense in hosting servers!!!!!!
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."