How long does BZFS for 2.0 take to load?

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Sir Lance-A-Lot
Private First Class
Private First Class

How long does BZFS for 2.0 take to load?

Post by Sir Lance-A-Lot »

Hmm..I would love to get my server runnin on 2.0 instead of just 1.10.8. I have all my information typed and everything. BZFS acts like its trying to start, but just sits there. Has the config file changed old features other than just adding new ones? Or is there a certain thing I need to type in.
Lan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Lan »

Try adding four "-d" options to your config and re-open it. Does it print anything to the screen? Are you sure you are running BZFS correctly, and the config is located correctly? How long from the time you start it till the time you give up? Sometimes, I run BZFS and it is blank for a few seconds but then starts running. Does your operating system report any errors? Let it run for a few seconds, and see if it pops up telling you an error. Errors may not happen, or be reported, immediately, but you may experience its effects immediately.

EDIT: Yes, you do need to type something in. Open a command prompt, change to the BZFS directory, and type in "bzfs -conf CONF", replacing CONF with the config file name (if it is in the BZFS directory), or the entire path (if it exists elsewhere). Remember to put quotes around it if it contains spaces.
Scorch
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Scorch »

yeah if you don't have -d on it won't show any text but it will still be running.