Server hoster?

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
Sir_Pants
Private First Class
Private First Class

Server hoster?

Post by Sir_Pants »

I need someone to host a map for me, i can't do it because of my stupid windows computer being a peta and i would really appreciate it if someone would host, email me at sir.monkey.pants.ster@gmail.com or come find me administrating on planet mofo,
~Sir_Pants~

p.s. i have the files all made just need someone to HOST tHANks
MONKEYPANTS.COM
wegstar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by wegstar »

Just post it up here with a screenshot.. and people will decide whether it is interesting enough to host it :)
Formerly "nader"
---
Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: Volkswagen only made 22 million bugs!
-----
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
Sir_Pants
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sir_Pants »

and how to i take a screenshot? do i have to load the map on my own private server or what?
MONKEYPANTS.COM
spldart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by spldart »

Why... Yes :)
'Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope'

-Aristotle-
wegstar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by wegstar »

attach the map to your post about your map in the "Map Releases section" ... to take a screenshot in bzflag press 'F5' and you'll find the screenie in your 'My Bzflag Files' folder, if you are using windows...
Formerly "nader"
---
Microsoft broke Volkswagen's world record: Volkswagen only made 22 million bugs!
-----
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham