Hashmark Admin

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
snike
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hashmark Admin

Post by snike »

I have waited my 24 hour cooling period for this so here it goes.
I was playing Hashmark and had just died, I never saw the bullets on radar or on screen so I asked how the "Shaved Ape", the player that had shot me, actually killed me. He said something along the lines of "rebound noob." He had bounced the shots off a nearby wall as he jumped, the closeness of the shot explains why I didn't see it on radar, and the fact that I was about to turn-jump-shoot, explains why I didn't see the bullets on screen. So after realizing this, I argued back that I was not a noob. He continued arguing with me and calling me crap, and I protected myself and responded accordingly. In response for my not holding him to the status of all mighy god and being able to treat me like crap, he bans me. Well, now I can no longer get onto hashmark. I used to be able to brag to ppl that play cs, how much bz is a community and how unlike cs the admins are very mature. It seems I may have to stop bragging. I'll play elsewhere until my ip refreshes, but until then... oh well. :/
Simplicity is really not that simple.
Legolas
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Legolas »

Next time post it in your other topic of hashmark admin in Servers Policing.
JeffM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Post by JeffM »

yes plese use the servers forum, moving this post to that forum.
ImageJeffM
Merry
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Merry »

Don't worry, that has happened to us, just for saying "Please don't swear!"
The secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.