the "o" command

Place for people to discuss public servers, and also for admins to lay out the details of their servers
gamercolin
Private First Class
Private First Class

the "o" command

Post by gamercolin »

hi ,
i need help yesterday ,
is press the "o" button then i can request the ping/stats in or an other manner ,I have change it in (see attachments) how puts i it back ? in lag/ping stat thx !
sorry for my english !

Attachments
i changed in this
i changed in this
bzflag o copy.jpg (74.23 KiB) Viewed 901 times
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Use your up and down arrow keys to switch the command. 'o' is really a whole menu system that uses the arrow keys, it just happens to open on lag stats by default...
Chaldon
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Chaldon »

What does this button do? How do I check lag/ ping? Is that for me or other players? What is the upper limit my lag can be before being kicked off?
Spazzy McGee
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Spazzy McGee »

whoa slow down! ;)

The button is for general admin utilities.

You check your lag/ping by selecting the "Lag/Ping stats" option. It is for anybody to use.

The upper limit depends on the server you are on. it is usually around 250-300 ish, but you normally get three warnings before you are kicked.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
strayer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by strayer »

Chaldon wrote:What does this button do?
It's kinda administration interface that allows you to select (via arrow keys) one of the server-side commands you are allowed to use.
Chaldon wrote:How do I check lag/ ping?
Press one of the messaging keys and type '/lagstats' or press 'o' and select 'Lag / Ping Stats'. > It's the same...
Chaldon wrote:Is that for me or other players?
Pardon? What exactly do you mean?
The listed commands correspond with the rights you have on the server. The more rights the more commands are shown.
The lagstats are shown for (and to) all players.
Chaldon wrote:What is the upper limit my lag can be before being kicked off?
Well...there are the commands '/lagdrop' and '/lagwarn', but you will not have the right to use them (most time), I think. But the server will tell you about the lag limit and the warning limit when your lag is too high... ;o)

Command descriptions: [EDIT]: *hmpf*...Spazzy Mcgee was much faster... ;o)
A pessimist is an optimist with experience... ;o)