New issue with OSX 2.0.10...

NOTE: this is an informal bug post place ONLY. Real bugs should be posted on GitHub
Raybo
Private
Private

New issue with OSX 2.0.10...

Post by Raybo »

Right in the middle of a game, all the other player went dark, like I was off line or
something. After a while I timed out, and went back to log into a game. All games
now refuse my connection because it says I'm running a cheat version where I can't die.

What happened, I can not play any games now...

I deleted the cache and the settings file, and even downloaded a fresh copy of the game...

Anyone have an answer?
joevano
General
General

Re: New issue with OSX 2.0.10...

Post by joevano »

Please be a little more precise... What does it exactly say, and is it every server or just one. It eally sounds like you were banned from A server
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

The ban expired anyways. I didn't think it was normal to have 6 GMs shoot through you at long range then have about half the green team shooting at you while you're standing still over our flag. I didn't see any excessive lag.

Sorry if it was just a buggy client.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

It could just be a random connection glitch as well. Sounds like a single direction of your connection to the server went down. Has this happened more than once? And if so, did it start recently (like, after an update?)
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)