Smurf

NOTE: this is an informal bug post place ONLY. Real bugs should be posted on GitHub
smurf
Private
Private

Smurf

Post by smurf » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:04 pm

So i can login here as smurf, but i get an error on bzexcess with login and on the stats page someone else is using the same callsign. I've been smurf for a while... Whats the go?

blast
General
General

Re: Smurf

Post by blast » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:40 pm

What error do you join BZExcess? Are you providing the same password in the "Join Game" menu as you are here at the forum?

Also, even though you registered the name, other people can still use the name on servers that don't force you to identify. And even on those that do, you only get kicked if you try to spawn. So someone could join as an observer. In any case, they would have a - by their name to designate that they are not identified.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

smurf
Private
Private

Re: Smurf

Post by smurf » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 am

Yea. as you said it was only when i attempted to spawn.. it rejected my player as if i had gotten the password wrong. (maybe also said bad token i dont remember) but its working today..

I play bzf every month or so and so i dont change the password or username, the same as i use on here!

Cheers for the reply