Problem with /flag up. Some flags can still be grabbed.

NOTE: this is an informal bug post place ONLY. Real bugs should be posted on GitHub
War Pig
Private First Class
Private First Class

Problem with /flag up. Some flags can still be grabbed.

Post by War Pig »

Was playing blasts server (MW2.3) with /flag up (no flags). BU, MG and F flags could still be picked up. One team could not grab their own team flag.

WP
<life> <!-- insert something interesting here --> </life>
blast
General
General

Re: Problem with /flag up. Some flags can still be grabbed.

Post by blast »

There was issues with /flag up on CTF maps in 2.0 as well. I think it works fine on FFA/rabbit servers.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

War Pig
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by War Pig »

Ah OK. Yeah, it was weird. A player passed the team flag mid, then nobody from either team could pick it up.

MW 2.3 is a whole different game with no flags. It really brings the skilled players to the top. You should consider running a no flags verson. :)

WP
<life> <!-- insert something interesting here --> </life>
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

/flag up on mw2 is very interesting, it completely changes the game play dynamic. The people that already camp go to the middle pyramids and kill everything because it's harder to sneak up on them (no ST), then there are the good players that go into the opponent's base and massacre for a few minutes and repeat. There's much less camping in the bases when this happens. I like no flags on mw2 :)
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague