OO not being sealed.

NOTE: this is an informal bug post place ONLY. Real bugs should be posted on GitHub
BIYA
Corporal
Corporal

OO not being sealed.

Post by BIYA »

Okay... On my fortress object that is made out of mostly teleporters it has boxs ontop of the teles no space inbetween them totally sealed up. But, when I jump into the box with OO and land on a tele the tank normally world be sealed and wouldnt beable to shoot. Nope the tank was "Ready" and it could shoot inside the wall. At first I thought this was cool but then I noticed that the OO tank can shoot thru the Tele tunnel in which players have to go down to get in the fortress. I tried changing the links on the tunnel teles but the tank still shot straight thru. Can someone help me get this right or is this a bug that needs fixin?
Red Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Red Manalishi »

you most likely selected "fast place" in BZ edit 1.6.4. this causes BZEdit to Ignore [i]Quality[/i] placing, meaning that sometimes bugs like that will pop up. to fix this, open your map after the first time you saved it, then delete all the ghost boxes, links,etc. some stay there, but the bug will be gone!