The Grand Castles

General talk about the map making process.
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Grand Castles

Post by Zehra » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:53 am

Hi all,

The Grand Castles is finally completed and ready.
It is hosted at bzflag.ns01.biz on port 5254.
Many thanks to The Noah for hosting. :)

-Zehra
There's this game I love and it's called Ducati. ~Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
There's always something to remember and it's been a game I love. ~Zehra
The time spent is a time which can never be regained, so it's a time to enjoy. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
The details and the skill of knowing and applying them is what excellence is made of. ~Zehra
The best player is the one who knows what to do and when and applies it successfully. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra
My blog is available at zehrahblog.wordpress.com.

macsforme
General
General

Re: The Grand Castles

Post by macsforme » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:42 pm

2400 world size? It seems pretty difficult to navigate. And did you intentionally decrease the radar limit? It does seem that you put a lot of work into it, though.

Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: The Grand Castles

Post by Zehra » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:54 pm

macsforme wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:42 pm
2400 world size? It seems pretty difficult to navigate. And did you intentionally decrease the radar limit? It does seem that you put a lot of work into it, though.
Yes, 2,400 in size. (It probably came overdone with size as the castles are 400 in world size.)
The navigation was meant to be somewhat difficult, but it came out more difficult than planned.
Radar limit was intentionally decreased, but I'll try to work out a better value for it.

-Zehra
There's this game I love and it's called Ducati. ~Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
There's always something to remember and it's been a game I love. ~Zehra
The time spent is a time which can never be regained, so it's a time to enjoy. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
The details and the skill of knowing and applying them is what excellence is made of. ~Zehra
The best player is the one who knows what to do and when and applies it successfully. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra
My blog is available at zehrahblog.wordpress.com.