annother new map

General talk about the map making process.
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by meeba »

I can think of at least Spazzy McGee as being just as capable of this map as Louman... but really, why have someone do it for you? You might learn something from doing it yourself.
gnu-sense
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by gnu-sense »

Murtagh wrote:
TangenT wrote:
Constitution wrote: The inside of a store is hardly a "simple map", I would think.
Well, make the store a 7-11!
good idea
No -- A CTF map between a 7-11 and a Kwick-e-mart across the street from each other.

gnu-sense
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

TangenT wrote:I can think of at least Spazzy McGee as being just as capable of this map as Louman... but really, why have someone do it for you? You might learn something from doing it yourself.
Eh.. I was not saying have someone do it for you but help you do it. and yeah spazzy could do it, winney and a lot of people. I was jsut asking what he was thinking.
the_j0k3r
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by the_j0k3r »

Perhaps i shall point out what I think CBG has been trying to hint to you, which is spelled out quite largely in his signature.

Map Development group

I think thats pretty much where you go if you need great map makers other then louman, and also it is spelled out quite clearly that they are willing to help. maps like the Batlle of Normandy i think came from them, and there was this one train station map by spazzy i think that was awesome as well, so if you need help to make an artistically tough map, ask their help.
CannonBallGuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CannonBallGuy »

Normandy was Spazzy and myself. The Train station was all Spazzy.
LouMan is a member of MDG too.

I'm not sure we would make a map on demand, that's not what the group is intended for... but we may listen to your ideas and they may inspire a member or two...

Merry Christmas!

"Look, if I don't buy booze for the kids, I don't get any incriminating pictures to show to their parents, my business goes down the sink, my girlfriend leaves me and the baby goes on ebay. So help me search..."

"go Play With Toys urself in a dark alley u donkey ******" - Lt-Kirby2007
Ratatosk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ratatosk »

ive had some ideas to add to it, such as mouse holes to trails to go new places.

any others to make it popular?

(my maps are usually 24/7
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
Ratatosk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ratatosk »

new idea it could be like a bzflag supply store with sections like a department store
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

I was jsut saying Lou man cuz thats the first thing I thought of. CBG and Spazzy are some of my favorite mappers.