Mountian Fighting

General talk about the map making process.
Evanejk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Mountian Fighting

Post by Evanejk »

Is there a mountain fighting server where it is made for mountain fighting? If not someone should make one, because on the other servers with mountains someone just picks up wings and kills you.
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

Well, there are plenty of maps out there that have mountains in them. I think you'd be hard pressed to find one that doesn't have a few wings flags in it, though. For example, Louman's "Camelot", "Alpine Assault", "Bridges" and probably other maps by him which are up on norang have a mountain or two in them. If you want a map that is only mountains, I would suggest checking out "Battlefield Island" by Landshark, which I personally enjoy.

And you don't need to be on a mountainous map for someone to pick up wings and kill you. That can happen anywhere.
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

twin peaks by louman is probably the classical mountain fighting map, but you need wg to do anything there, hence most of the flags you can pick are wg too.. i agree battlefield island by landshark is another great mountain map where you don't need wg to do well (in the end it's an island and the gameplay is more horizontal than on twin peaks). it's an underrated map that needs to get more popular imo. yet another great mountain map (both the looks and the gameplay) is volcano island by anomaly, but he is not hosting it these days.