Two maps I can't find anymore

General talk about the map making process.
WorldOfTanks23
Private First Class
Private First Class

Two maps I can't find anymore

Post by WorldOfTanks23 »

There are two maps that I remember especially well, but which I can't find in my BZFlag maps folder (I have a .zip with 226 BZFlag maps from 2004). Maybe someone knows their names or has these maps.

One was called The Tower, I believe, and it was especially great for Catch the Rabbit. It had one very tall square base tower in it and teleporters on all sides at the bottom which would take you to the top of the tower. That was all there was in the map (the map was pretty big, though). I'd always find a laser and then hide in one of the corners and when I became the rabbit I would mow them al down. Some survivors would then stand at the top of the tower and you'd see all of them watching me (a hilarious site by itself) and some idiots would jump down and I'd kill them. The other funny part was when I got ST. I'd go to the top of the tower and sit on one of the teleporters at the top. They'd all come looking for me and then I'd jump off the building down again and repeated this cycle whilst killing the hunters. When I was falling (which took a couple of seconds) they couldn't find me on the top nor on the ground level. Very funny.

The other one was like a closed building with a square base in the middle, a first level shaped like a plus sign and the ground floor would be O shaped, and it had gantries on the side of the building and that way you could climb all the way to the top. At the top there was a stair where you could reach the top of the building The funny thing was that if you went all the way to the top (which took a while) there'd always be some fool that went after you ;)
Last edited by WorldOfTanks23 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Re: Two maps I can't find anymore

Post by allejo »

probably due to little popularity the server owners probably took down the maps or the server owner is no longer playing bzflag.