Wanted: Obstacle course maps.

General talk about the map making process.
optic delusion
Special Forces
Special Forces

Wanted: Obstacle course maps.

Post by optic delusion »

I have begun work on a plugin designed to make obstacle course maps a little more interesting, by keeping players in a tight group. It is going to break up what is currently one long race, into many smaller races. All tanks will stay on the same section, so a player that falls behind in one section starts the next section at the same time as everybody else. It could conceivably have hundreds of small obstacle course sections, each with it's own variable sets. I am hoping that I can even turn shooting on and off, per section. This lends itself to collaboration well. It should be pretty cool.

To That end, I am hoping to use some old or current maps. Would anybody like to suggest or submit an obstacle course map for me to use? I know there's a couple old ones that I can't remember the names of.
Take a look at my Defender game mode concept.

Thinking is not an automatic process. A man can choose to think or to let his mind stagnate, or he can choose actively to turn against his intelligence, to evade his knowledge, to subvert his reason. If he refuses to think, he courts disaster: he cannot with impunity reject his means of perceiving reality.
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Wanted: Obstacle course maps.

Post by Bambino »

I believe ahs3 has a few very nice obstacle course maps.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
io
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Wanted: Obstacle course maps.

Post by io »

feel free to contact jefenry to handle you a copy of the obstacle course hosted at bzbg.
Marzipan

Why be normal when you can be yourself?

We dance because we can not fly

Legalize it!

I created a map, i just can't remeber because i were high.

bzflag.norang.ca
Openleague
Linuxratings
Soccer-Tournament