1. submissions will start NOV 25 2004 and END on DEC 14 2004
11:59pm results will be DEC 22 MIDNIGHT
(pending additional info coming)
i'll take 2 maps per person/per ip/per email (i will crosscheck
as best i can) IF 1 is CTF and 1 is FFA, but you'll have to do 1 of each to submit 2 maps.
map size up to 800 units radius
4. total points for a map 45 MAX
SIZE: stay within max size: 1 is a no 5 is a yes
ORIGINALITY: 1 to 5
PLAYABILITY/CTF BALANCE: 1 to 5
LAG: 1 to 5
ARTISTIC: 1 to 5
TELE's BOTH SIDES WORK: 1 to 5
DBL BOX/PYR's: 1 to 5
CRASH SERVER: 1 is a YES and 5 is a NO
WEAPONS intrusive: 1 to 5 depending how much
ALSO 5 is given if no weapons.
5. A MODIFIED MAP OR MAP ON SERVER -5 automatically to
score (added more then 50 objects to qualify)
(subject to change pending feedback from judges on this)
6. MAP JUDGE SUBMITS A MAP -7 automatically to score
7. tell us MAX players and your name or callsign
8. there are a few things to consider on a map
for playability BUT,
(hint) 3 level jumping for a good playability score
this does not say you can't.. 3 hops go thru tele
3 hops go thru a tele..
1st place = gold medal
2nd place = silver medal
3rd place = bronze medal
10. top 3 posted with score, all other maps will get snapshots
posted but no ripping maps apart allowed.
11. this all goes away if dutchrai comes back and runs the map
contest..all maps submited will be sent to him then if
12. i cant speak for yusless but i think at least
grumbler and myself will be map judges so
i can use 2 more people SEE RULE 6.
13. depending on a case by case situation if somone
submits the exact same map as someone else
it will be returned...date of email will be the
first come first served determination.
see something in error? see something you dont like?
see something i missed?
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
General talk about the map making process.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest