Start BZFS (new tool)

Place all meeting requests / announcements here...
4ce
Private
Private

Re: Start BZFS (new tool)

Post by 4ce »

I got the program to work, but I closed it out so I could shut down my computer, but now it wont work. I get an error dialog box when I try to run it.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

hdtv301 wrote:I got the program to work, but I closed it out so I could shut down my computer, but now it wont work. I get an error dialog box when I try to run it.
Well that is descriptive, but it would really help if we knew WHAT the error dialog box said...
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
4ce
Private
Private

Post by 4ce »

it says: StartBZFS has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for the inconveience.
Then below it says: If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this porblem.
We have created an error report that you can send to help us inprove StartBZFS. We will treat this report as confindential and anonymous.

What data does this error report contain? (<link)
Why Should I report to Microsoft? (<link)

Send Error Report (<click button) Don't send (<click button)

That is what the box contains.
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Basically the only info you've given us is "it crashed". ;) Can't really do much with such little information. Did you have the latest .NET Framework 3.5 updates installed? (Check Windows Update to for any critical updates, or any recommended updates relating to the .NET Framework 3.5)
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Gamma
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Gamma »

Just tested it and it works like a charm :wink:

...BZFlag Forever.
TankAce
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TankAce »

I am having the same problem it just says StartBZFS had a problem and needs to close sorry for the inconvenience.
Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every tine we fail. -Confucious
Most people that make fun of Linux usually haven't even tried running Linux and are just guessing its bad because its open source.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Tank Ace did you try this?
blast wrote:Basically the only info you've given us is "it crashed". ;) Can't really do much with such little information. Did you have the latest .NET Framework 3.5 updates installed? (Check Windows Update to for any critical updates, or any recommended updates relating to the .NET Framework 3.5)
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln