Ironic team-kill kick

BZFlag related only please...please attach large images
macsforme
General
General

Ironic team-kill kick

Post by macsforme »

He probably chose this callsign on purpose... nonetheless, I sometimes marvel at the lack of creativity and originality on the part of these kinds of people.

Attachments
irony.png
irony.png (42.84 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by F687/s »

Reminds me of the time I encountered "The Jesus Tank," who periodically sent messages in all caps (including some I won't repeat). It was a shame, though; he was a pretty good player.
Quantum Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Quantum Tank »

Speaking of unoriginality, I once had this guy named TKER, and he, uh, was tking. Really.... thats kind of lame if you ask me.
plokijuy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by plokijuy »

ive seen this guy before, and he was tking, so was TKER
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

Hmm, maybe a server option to prevent teammates' shells from killing team members would deal with this entirely. :) Possible under what's planned (or possibly already complete) for 3.0, iirc.
RexFlex
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by RexFlex »

Another ironic name I saw was "the greatest player" who was using a wings cheat along with a GM flag and still got owned.
"Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin paid; mostly only when I'm gettin paid. But eating people alive, when does that get fun?"