BZFlag related only please...please attach large images
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
So I and Blender got bored today, and we decided to clean up the tank.obj offered by the wiki. It needed quite a bit. Anyway, I decided to drop the new .obj here in case anyone has a use for it. It's now usable and easily modified, but has a higher poly count of 359. I should add that a few vertices are slightly moved, but not noticeably so. It may or may not make a difference; I doubt that it will.
- With texturing info and .mtl file.
- (5.73 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
- No texture information.
- (2.49 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
Last edited by Spectre on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeping Latin alive in 2766 AUC.
- Staff Sergeant
- Posts: 5182
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:11 am
- Location: https://github.com/OmniTanks