>Apocalypse
>219

What?
Iskskskks
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: 219 :)

Post by Iskskskks »

I was on for 10m it's really good. With all that Camping With Geno. I just used Geno walking around and the 50 Point flag. (AWESOME!) So for me that's good.
SkillDude
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SkillDude »

219 in 10 minutes can be pulled off easily. If you team-flag-geno optimally once every 10 seconds to a 10-man team, you could potentially have 600 points by then. Though dying 31 times probably meant you spent much longer than you had to (Or you got team-flag-geno killed a few times).
Iskskskks
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Iskskskks »

sigonasr2 wrote:219 in 10 minutes can be pulled off easily. If you team-flag-geno optimally once every 10 seconds to a 10-man team, you could potentially have 600 points by then. Though dying 31 times probably meant you spent much longer than you had to (Or you got team-flag-geno killed a few times).
True but, I just wanted to share it so that's that.
Tanx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Tanx »

sig it's difficult to last that long there and geno like that, best I've done is probably 300-400 in 15 minutes, the problem is that sooner or later you slip up. its not easy to get 219 in 10 minutes basically, I myself prefer to get my genos overwith quickly, meaning around one every 10 seconds, lasting using 5 or so genos. rather then camp in the hole with geno and get 5 or so over a few minutes. genoing quickly is better imo, it gives your team 30 seconds or more to get good flags, further ensuring that teams dominance. By giving them 20 seconds or more before the next geno, they can get good flags, either finding enough to avoid you more, or kill your mates and in the end, once your reign is over, giving them a better chance to get back in it. On the bad side, this quick geno method can cause players to leave in large numbers, and cause one side to gain control for a long time. on the positive side, if you can do this on the opposite side, and the opposite side is dominating but not that far off from each other, this kind of genoing can provide the last nudge for that team. and if after dying you can get your flag quickly, around 3 or 4 time within 30 seconds of dying, this affect can be devastating. sig it's not as simple as numbers as you might think. putting that into practice is difficult, there are 10 other players that want to kill you. ;)
known as: Tanx, Eoncho, ckw.
Bzflag player since 2001.
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

Sigonasr2 Map got me the highest negative (or is that the lowest) score.

The 12 Floor Tower, completed it. :)

Anyway, congratulations on 219!
The result of saying that you can beat me is the same as bragging how Ponies are stupid... You always die in the end.
Iskskskks
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Iskskskks »

Thanks. It means a lot :).