Mockup of new menu

BZFlag related only please...please attach large images
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Mockup of new menu

Post by Zehra »

I agree with the points Misadventure brings up.

Additionally, I kind of would like to be able to adjust the brightness and contrast of the menu items itself, if possible.
I would be able to go for a more BattleZone like theme in terms of contrast, although I'm not sure if any others may possibly be interested in this.

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread
fox in the fog
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Mockup of new menu

Post by fox in the fog »

These are good news and great work, I'm totally ok with going forward and modernize the appearance and most importantly add useful features (I'd like to work also on in-game textures). The only thing I'd consider doing this upgrades is to leave a setting choice for the menù to provide the classic appearance of 2.x. clients or even older. I think for historical and nostalgic reason that could be a nice classy touch that won't interfere or compromise the gameplay and compatibility. I'm obviously not considering any technical problems such as weight of the package going up and so on, but maybe it isn't completely impracticable.
fox