Yeah, I'm a noob.

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Stij
Private First Class
Private First Class

Yeah, I'm a noob.

Post by Stij »

'Sup. I couldn't find an intro thread, so I figured this would be as good of a place as any to post my intro.

I finally decided to sign up on these forums after a couple weeks of playing BZ. Does anyone even post here anymore? :P It seems kinda dead, considering the number of people who actually play the game...
Peter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Peter »

"seems kinda dead" , hell no! It is more alive than ever :)
“Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF, all of my base are belong to you.” ~ Nerd on Colour
CoL CLiNKeR
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CoL CLiNKeR »

no its always active
CoL CLiNKeR at your service
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

the majority of people don't post in the forums. They are either not registered or are registered but just don't post anything.

If you go live your normal day, come on here every morning and night and click "view posts since last visit' there should be a fair amount of posts.

**I also think there should be a certain spot for people to introduce themselves (1 topic - Intro's in there). Multiple topics about pretty much the same thing just gets annoying :P**
macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

Yep, the board is quite active. Just don't sit and click "refresh" every five minutes and expect a whole boatload of new posts. :-) Like Grace F said, once or twice a day is usually good for checking the forums.