What's new?

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

What's new?

Post by Hannibal »

Been awhile since I've played or checked on here. I'm guessing 2.2 still isnt finished, Planet MoFo still is largely a n00bfest, and please, please tell me Boxy Wars and Four Castles (or whatever it was) arent popular any more?

Anyways, fill me in on whats gone down since the end of the summer.
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: What's new?

Post by Grace F »

Hannibal wrote:Been awhile since I've played or checked on here. I'm guessing 2.2 still isnt finished, Planet MoFo still is largely a n00bfest, and please, please tell me Boxy Wars and Four Castles (or whatever it was) arent popular any more?

Anyways, fill me in on whats gone down since the end of the summer.
Boxy Wars hasn't been popular for a long time now, a long long time. Is it even running anymore?
Four Castles? Uhh, you mean DucatiWannabe's map? It's updated now and is even MORE popular than it was last. 2.2 will be finished when it's finished. I don't know what you mean by a "n00bfest" so eh.. All page 1 maps attract newbs.

Most probably there's alot of stuff behind the BZ logo that aren't being talked about too.
CUPCAKE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CUPCAKE »

I haven't seen Boxy wars in forever, you'll have to ask Met about that I guess...
Now everyone seems to go for Missile Wars, Badgerking, Planet MoFo and the very-popular-at-one-point-and-still-quite-popular Bloodbath.

Since the end of the summer, all I can think of is 2.0.10 coming out. I don't really know.