Quitting

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
knoxcorner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Quitting

Post by knoxcorner »

All the sudden some terrible changes came up, and I no longer have the time to play, or cruise the BZFlag forums. I wanted to thank nn and ramires_pl (the greatest hosters in BZFlag) for everything. And my 3 best buds on BZFlag sv5731, silver surfer, and flying popcorn. Thanks everyone for the fun and enjoyment of BZFlag, and maybe someday, I'll be able to come back.

Sincerely,
Jake Blue
A.K.A. Knoxcorner
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Just remember that players can never really quit BZFlag. They come back eventually, after the withdrawal sets in and they start to twitch. ;)
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

The Vet
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by The Vet »

Well,

Here's to you and good luck with the future. We hope to see you again.

- The Vet
knoxcorner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by knoxcorner »

blast wrote:Just remember that players can never really quit BZFlag. They come back eventually, after the withdrawal sets in and they start to twitch. ;)
How'd you guess? Ofcourse i'll be back someday, just probably not so soon. Now the days seem 6 hours longer and its hard not to doze off and think of BZFlag at school.

Thanks blast and Vet. The feeling of coming back someday makes me want to get up and dance... :D
Astroman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Astroman »

Bye bye, have fun doing whatever you're doing...
"I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light." -Mary Gardiner Brainard