Intro

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Tankboy84
Private
Private

Intro

Post by Tankboy84 »

Hey all,

I'm Steven. I played BZFlag a long time ago in school. I was randomly stumbling the other day and found the game again. I forgot how much fun it was! So I've picked it back up and I'm playing again, where I can. I'm always looking for other servers and players. Hit me up if interested.

Thanks for letting me join.

Steven
Jacko H
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Intro

Post by Jacko H »

Try a league!
Jacko Productions:
World War III, Kill Or Die, Nazarath, Warlock Adrenaline, Rabbit Season, Firing Range (Just Be Simple), Death Island.
catking00
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by catking00 »

well there are a bunch of maps to play. some people like me are patient enough to go on a map that barely anyone goes on, and then after a while other players join. thats one way to find new servers. another is join a server and play there and hopefully its new. the last way is, join a server, say something like: any1 wanna go to volleyball CTF by MDSKPR? some might stay and some might come. i hope this is helpful
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Sniper752
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Sniper752 »

Sometimes what I do, is I join a awesome server (the kind that no-one plays on) on one computer and put my other computer on autopilot until more ppl show up.
the more ppl of a server, the higher it is on the list, the more likely ppl will play on it.
also, if you see any maps by ahs3, mrapple, or Louman, those are normally very good (not saying that those are the only good ones)
[center]::|:|::|Sniper752|::|:|::
Map Maker
Avid Airsofter
Owner: Hosting.BZAddict.net ports 5242 and 5243
Admin: bzsupreme.webarts.bc.ca[/center]
catking00
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by catking00 »

yeah, like some people like those maps but no one goes on until other people join. i like all of ahs3's maps, but other people may not, so they dont go on it. but for the people who do like it, they will join. like if you go on volleyball ctf, lots of people will join. but if you go on * forest force practice server *, no one will join. and the more popular the person who made it is, the more people that will join the map
I reject your reality and substitute my own
mrapple
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by mrapple »

catking00 wrote:but if you go on * forest force practice server *, no one will join. and the more popular the person who made it is, the more people that will join the map
No one will go on maps that are for a gu team to practice ;)

Also not just author, but domain matters as well. EG players are more likely to join a domain that is known to host popular, well played, well admined maps.

I know I will judge servers by domain, not just map or author.
Starski
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Starski »

Hey tankboy,hope to see you around the bz community
I'll teach you a few stuff If I ever see you and try this league. --> guleague.org
"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist"
-Gandhi

FKA Danji

Bad Company -> http://www.guleague.org/Teams/?profile=1001