This is me.

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

This is me.

Post by Zverina »

"This fourm is for players to introduce themselves."

Okay, Hi all!

A lot of you may know me, but not under this name.

Hmm... I like Turtles?
No-no, that sounded wrong.

As you may know, I love BZFlag, like others, and so I play it quite a lot.

The thing is that I am way more In-Game Focused in BZFlag than on Forums.
So, if you ever meet me In-Game, make sure to say "Hi!".

Hmm, what else, oh, if you want to make a Map/Server I can help you (although we have some parts of the forums for that).

Well, in short, if you just want to hang out and play a bit of BZFlag, make sure to tell, we can become friends. :)

Have a good day.
The result of saying that you can beat me is the same as bragging how Ponies are stupid... You always die in the end.
mr64bit
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: This is me.

Post by mr64bit »

So you went from "Despair" to "Up", wow, why the mood swing?
---mr64bit
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

And to "Dragon". :D

Every name is better and better!

Thanks to blast, I can have Dragon, since that Account was created but never Logged-in.

Edit: Zverina is my last change, since I use that name in other places as well.
Last edited by Zverina on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The result of saying that you can beat me is the same as bragging how Ponies are stupid... You always die in the end.
mr64bit
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mr64bit »

And you think this will help your reputation?
---mr64bit
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

reputation?

I never do anything on the Inernet for reputation.
I changed my Username because I like it.

I chat nice, if that is what you mean, the Username is purely for myself.
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

You change your username because if you used your other one no one would put up with you... now that the connection is made, they will not put up with you. Your reputation online within a community is important if you want to stick around.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

It clearly seems to me you ignored my post above, joevano.

I do not need any reputation among you.

I am pretty cool with my life, (Qlimax, Q-Base, Zrće,...) and people love me, and why do you even give a damn about how I changed my name?
You are a General, Forums Admin, you take care of forums, and I did just what this forum is about - Introduced myself.

Now, insted of just saying "Hi", you start bulling off?
1st you missed who I am not you are being agressive?

joevano... there is nothing worse than aggresive stupidity, I think you know that well.
mr64bit
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mr64bit »

It doesn't matter what you think, you do have a reputation here, everyone does. And this last post of yours just lowed your reputation, as I see it. (and the post you made right before this topic was "wiped" didn't help either) I have seen other people do the same thing, here, and on other forums. They earn a reputation for being a smart alack, etc. then come on as a different name, to "reset the board".
---mr64bit
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

He came back under this name because his old account was disabled.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

mr64bit wrote:It doesn't matter what you think, you do have a reputation here, everyone does. And this last post of yours just lowed your reputation, as I see it. (and the post you made right before this topic was "wiped" didn't help either) I have seen other people do the same thing, here, and on other forums. They earn a reputation for being a smart alack, etc. then come on as a different name, to "reset the board".
sorry if that will disappoint you, but taking sides with the 'powerful' people or authority figures in a given community and trying to act/sound just like them doesn't exactly make you look very cool either. in fact it makes you look repulsive. even most of the kings won't respect the 'more royalist than the king himself' types. since you seem to be firmly into that reputation thing, i thought i'd let you know.

Dragon wrote:"This fourm is for players to introduce themselves."

Okay, Hi all!

A lot of you may know me, but not under this name.

Hmm... I like Turtles?
No-no, that sounded wrong.

As you may know, I love BZFlag, like others, and so I play it quite a lot.

The thing is that I am way more In-Game Focused in BZFlag than on Forums.
So, if you ever meet me In-Game, make sure to say "Hi!".

Hmm, what else, oh, if you want to make a Map/Server I can help you (although we have some parts of the forums for that).

Well, in short, if you just want to hang out and play a bit of BZFlag, make sure to tell, we can become friends. :)

Have a good day.
yo dragon, i hope to see you on the battlefield and clip your mighty wings once in a while. :slick:
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

Thank-you very much, Green! :)

As for the answer, mr64bit, I never meant to come in a bad contact with anyone, but if you look carefully, I did not start with a rough head-butt attack here, someone else did.
Other, Green explained it to you.

Also, blast is correct.

Have a good day.
threeper
Private
Private

Post by threeper »

I don't know why these people just suddenly started personally attacking, but I'm with you, Dragon.
Besides, just look at my signature.
Anyways, are we still doing this whole "introduce ourselves" thing?
I may be small but I pack a shot!
Camper by Heart!
World Peace!!!(except for tanks, that is.;P)
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

threeper wrote:I don't know why these people just suddenly started personally attacking, but I'm with you, Dragon.
Because this user had been banned from the community previously due to bad behavior.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

I will say one thing, and I will only say it once.

I made this Topic to get to know people, and have fun with them.

However, instead, I get called a "user of bad behaviour".

Please, this Forums say that there should be no personal attacks, and if you do not let me defend on your posts aginst me, lock the Topic.

Also, please, stop convincing people that I am a bad person just because I came in a bad contact with you

Thanks.

PS - I am currently on The New iPad. :D
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

Using these forums is a privilege not a right. You had bad contact with the project, not just me or blast. The project owns these servers and provides these services (forums, list server, etc). We trust everyone at first. You were given ample warning about the rules and what you were doing wrong but you ignored them and were removed from the forums and BZFlag services. You have lost that trust and now you must earn it back. Follow the rules and you will. Hiding behind a new name is not the correct way to do it, especially after you told everyone in you original post you were someone else. You have a different name as you said and everyone has a right to know who it is.
"How many legs does a dog have if you call his tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -- Abraham Lincoln
Zverina
Internet Troll
Internet Troll

Post by Zverina »

To tell you the truth, the only one I was hidding from is you.

Also, by saying that I was in a bad contact with a "project" ... What exactly were you reffering to under that word?
joevano
General
General

Post by joevano »

The project is BZFlag, who runs these forums. Blast and I (as well as a few others) are the forum admins. We enforce the rules set by the BZFlag project for these forums. By not following the rules for use of these forums, nor listening to the admins when you break the rules (and actually telling us you are not going to listen to us) you are causing problems on these forums. We always give warnings before doing anything as drastic as cutting off access.
yosef
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by yosef »

"Internet troll"? This must be unique indeed, as that's the first (and hopefully the last) time I've ever seen that rank designation. Props to the board owners :)
--9/12 Taking an extended break from this beloved game to return to RL. Look for me at the starbow's end...