Survey

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Survey

Post by Zehra » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi all,

I've created a simple survey for BZFlag.

1. Would you support a community effort to help bring back activity to BZFlag?
(Yes/No)
]2. Would you be in BZFlag if you were unable to join, chat or spawn when you first came to BZFlag?
(Yes/No)
3. Which maps and servers do you prefer/enjoy?
(Fill in the blank)
4. Why does BZFlag interest you?
(Fill in the blank)
5. Would you be interested in a large scale community project?
(Yes/No)
6. What are areas of BZFlag do you think can be improved/helped by the community?
(Fill in the blank)
7. Would the introduction of new game modes/settings interest you?
(Yes/No)

-Zehra
There's this game I love and it's called Ducati. ~Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
There's always something to remember and it's been a game I love. ~Zehra
The time spent is a time which can never be regained, so it's a time to enjoy. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
The details and the skill of knowing and applying them is what excellence is made of. ~Zehra
The best player is the one who knows what to do and when and applies it successfully. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra
My blog is available at zehrahblog.wordpress.com.

Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class
Location: Badgerking's, Mystic Valley, Overdoze, Eria Ziel, Stalingrad, Clay Hills, Urban Jungle

Re: Survey

Post by Green Manalishi » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:35 pm

nice survey zehra.

1. no. the level of activity is almost sufficient for my liking. i wouldn't want to see hordes of new players joining on a regular basis, disrupting the game for the regulars by various means. not that it's ever gonna happen, thankfully.
2. heh NO!
3. too many individual maps to count, but maps by louman, ahs3, dutchrai, anomaly, animal lover, badgerking, jefenry, theman* & army of one (urban jungle), teamvss a.o. among the remaining few noteworthy servers, allejo's first, then benfish's bztank.
4. a) it's almost a closed community in which people know/play against each other since years (the feeling of visiting the local cafe or pub after work). b) it's a funny game thanks to quirky flags, which create funny situations. without power flags this game has zero playing value for me.
5. no, not even in a small scale one.
6. not much to improve. we are obviously way past the point of trying to compete with other multiplayer online games in terms of graphical and technical excellence. some new plug-ins could be created, which may or may not be interesting. one of the most successful examples is the /mine plugin. some excellent old maps could be hosted from time to time.
7. no. ffa with 3-5 shots, jumping and power flags is more than good enough for me (conservative much).

Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Survey

Post by Zehra » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Thanks Green. :)

*Zehra hopes to have at least 25 players for the survey.*

Hopefully it can be done in the next few weeks.

-Zehra

P.S. Surveys can be filled out and sent [to me] via private message where they can be posted on behalf of the sender.(This is available for those who do not wish to post.)
There's this game I love and it's called Ducati. ~Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
There's always something to remember and it's been a game I love. ~Zehra
The time spent is a time which can never be regained, so it's a time to enjoy. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
The details and the skill of knowing and applying them is what excellence is made of. ~Zehra
The best player is the one who knows what to do and when and applies it successfully. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra
My blog is available at zehrahblog.wordpress.com.