Survey (2) Mouse and Keyboard

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Survey (2) Mouse and Keyboard

Post by Zehra »

Hi all,

I know this has been done before with various results depending on who commented on the forums.
The discussions before generally had comments like "I use keyboard" or "I'm a mouse user"...
Although this provided some info on which people preferred mouse or keyboard, it provided little information other than a poll.

Instead this survey is focused on two items.
If you're a mouse user, which mousebox size do you have and which settings if any do you use for it?
If you're a keyboard user, which keys do you use and which settings do you use if any for the keyboard?

In term results will be more like the ones below:
Sample keyboard user:"I use 'WASD' for movement and E for jumping and R for firing"
Sample mouse user:"I use a small mousebox and a gaming mouse."

This way it is not focused on what is better, but on which settings people prefer. :D

-Zehra
Those who are critical of me, I'll likely be the same of them. ~Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

See where I've last been active at Strayers.
Visit BZList.net for a modern HTML5 server stats site.

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Survey (2) Mouse and Keyboard

Post by Zehra »

P.S. Surveys can be filled out and sent [to me] via private message where they can be posted on behalf of the sender.(This is available for those who do not wish to post.)

-Zehra
The decisions we make are the ones we look forward too and the ones we regret. ~Zehra
There's a difference between knowing my name and knowing me, one shows respect to my name and the other is to who I am. ~Zehra

Click here to view the 101 Leaderboard & Score Summaries Last updated 2021-01-12 (YYYY-MM-DD)
Latest 101 thread
Zehra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Survey (2) Mouse and Keyboard

Post by Zehra »

This survey will be closed by the end of the year.(Along with the first one.)
So please post or private message me before the deadline.

-Zehra

Latest 101 thread