The Story of Your Callsign

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
ludachris
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ludachris »

WarPig wrote:where did my callsign come from?

well...when is first started to play bzflag, as an unregistered user. i often chnaged it to names like "plasma" or "Saturn" but as i played on i realised i had to find myself a proper, good name!! so i thought and thought...and then i gave up! i went through to the living room and turned on the TV. an advert for "black Sabbath" (a band) and one of their songs was entitled "WarPig" and BANG i had it!!
I tried playing War Pig on Guitar Hero. I sounded a bit better than a screwed t.v.
halo3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by halo3 »

i got my name from halo of course i was playing halo one day and i had the name chriscraft not rejisterd and i thought hmmmmm halo is better then my boats name and halo2 was of course gonna come out so i decided to name myself halo3 not thinking that they would make a halo3. but i was rong :)
lucky shot
Private
Private

Post by lucky shot »

"Lucky Shot" Do I have to explain? Yes? OK then.

When I first started playing and a lot of the time now
the only way I killed anyone is with.. yes a "Lucky Shot"

These days i can usually score in the middle somewhere
but on some servers i can't keep up and get hammered.
My favorite times are when I make a hail mary shot as the
opposing team is about to score and i send our flag home.
One of those can make up for a whole evening of getting
my butt handed to me on a plate.
Axl
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Axl »

I'm pretty sure I posted in the old board about this... I look a little like Axl Rose, so I picked "Axl." *shrugs*

Please note: I am *NOT* in any way affiliated with the "axl rose" that is on the Master Ban list. Eeep. :?
<center>Warriors, come out and plaaaaaaaaaay...<br><br><br>Proud member of the WMA<br><br>
Image</center>
Fant
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Fant »

My callsign: Fant*.
History: my brother bought a dog about 3-4 years ago. he gave him the name "Fanook" (he didn't know that at this time --> Fanook, or Finook: derived from "finocchio" or fennel, a derogatory term for homsexual or gay, i.e., people that wiseguys feel nervous around. A "mezzofinook" is half gay, sissy, bi.). i loved the dog from the first time i saw him. i wanted to have the name "fanook" in bzflag, but my brother already use it. Fant is abbreviation from fanook. i saw the *. by Dan*. and thought i can use it too... that's the history of Fant*.

PS: check http://web.mac.com/fanook/ and u will see some pictures from Fanook, my brother and his wife.
too much loving
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by too much loving »

When I started playing there were many teenagers. I wanted to shock them. Dunno if it worked :)
BadAnimal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by BadAnimal »

My call-sign: Back when IRC was popular (maybe it still is?), I joined a channel called "Heart Fans". I kinda like the band. The members of the channel said I had to have Heart-related nick, so I chose Bad Animal. (Magic Man and Barracuda were already taken, and I didn't want Dog or Butterfly.)

I kept the nick for Jane's Fighters Anthology also.

When I started with BZFlag, it was the natural choice.
Lag bites, but is not an advantage.
*Boinkage*!
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by *Boinkage*! »

My callsign probbly came from the fact that I had a habit to go straight for a genocide flag. Often, I'd hit some guy with a ricochet in Boxy Wars, and because that was a *boink* sound, I kinda just on the spur of the moment chose this callsign :D . It's kinda funny still wen a geno-defend *think Missile War*. :)
The Pen is Mightier Than the Sword.

Okay, you get a Bic, the orc gets a long sword.

He cuts the Bic in half.

Then he cuts you in half.

Oops, I meant quarters.
acidrain
Private
Private

Post by acidrain »

The story behind my callsign.. Well, my callsign started out as "the sickest plague", which is a name I still use from time to time. I don't really know how I came up with it, but at the time it sounded okay and I couldn't think of anything else, so I figured why not? Next I went on to "Norton Anti-Virus", which I had downloaded off the Internet a few days earlier. So then I finally figured out what "registering your callsign" meant, so I had to figure out one that I could keep and not get bored with. After much pondering over my l337 names and such, I dug up "acidrain". Destructive, sounds cool, and has the word "acid" in it. What more could you want from a callsign, right?
CoL CLiNKeR
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CoL CLiNKeR »

well i've always like the rank colonel cause thats was the highest i got in enemy territory... and i like baseball and i hit a clinker over the fence so i got the name CoL CLiNKeR. Thats my name dont wear it out...
sniper1234
Private First Class
Private First Class

Ha my name

Post by sniper1234 »

First my name was Posedion since I really loved The Lightning Thief. Then I decided to name it bb14 (my initals and DOB) but that sounded lame. So one day when I was playing Halo, I thought of sniper beacsue I am a really good sniper in Halo. I was gonna name it only sniper but suddenly a virus came up and it was called 1234. So then I decided to name it sniper1234 ("sniper virus." NOw I am always gonna keep sniper1234