Funniest BZ Flag Moment?

Talk between players of the game about the game ( no personal attacks )
mr manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by mr manalishi »

Green Manalishi wrote:at overlord there was this guy who had oo and i had thief. i stole his oo and he never knew. i was right behind him, so he tried to get into the building in apparent panic, driving back and forth a few times before getting shot.. lmao
I was his target...I was thinking"GET IN THERE BEFORE THE TANK PARTS COME DOWN!!!"when he stole my flag. :D
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

cool. this proves that i was not making it up. 8)

rotfl

Post by Guest »

One time I was on this server where, taking my team's flag and capping it. (always a good time). An admin, who started getting po'd started to /kill me. Then another admin signed on. I started on my best behavior, but the po'd admin still /killed me and tk'd me. I told him to stop, but he just kept talking crap and tk'ing. Then the other admin told him to stop, and kicked us both. When I signed back on the other admin apologized to me and told me that he took away the admin rights from the other player!

I couldn't stop laughing. Nothing is more satisfying than starting crap, and getting others blamed for it, especially a smart mouthed punk admin. Especially getting their rights taken away.
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: rotfl

Post by RPG »

Prof Chaos wrote:One time I was on this server where, taking my team's flag and capping it. (always a good time). An admin, who started getting po'd started to /kill me. Then another admin signed on. I started on my best behavior, but the po'd admin still /killed me and tk'd me. I told him to stop, but he just kept talking crap and tk'ing. Then the other admin told him to stop, and kicked us both. When I signed back on the other admin apologized to me and told me that he took away the admin rights from the other player!

I couldn't stop laughing. Nothing is more satisfying than starting crap, and getting others blamed for it, especially a smart mouthed punk admin. Especially getting their rights taken away.
that's kinda cruel, don't you think?
iced
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: rotfl

Post by iced »

Prof Chaos wrote:One time I was on this server where, taking my team's flag and capping it. (always a good time). An admin, who started getting po'd started to /kill me. Then another admin signed on. I started on my best behavior, but the po'd admin still /killed me and tk'd me. I told him to stop, but he just kept talking crap and tk'ing. Then the other admin told him to stop, and kicked us both. When I signed back on the other admin apologized to me and told me that he took away the admin rights from the other player!

Hoho really funny there come try that on GU sometime and see what happens
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

dont do that, the person is an admin for a reason, the owner trusts him/her, and they had a legit reason for doing what they did. and who were the admins involved?
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

Well, I guess it could be partly to blame on the PO'd admin, because he didn't handle the situation well by keeping his anger, but then again we're only human.
Brennen The Great
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brennen The Great »

Who deleted my post??? i was that admin. but someone deleted my post that i put up here :(.
Admin @ Pythonian Servers
Admin @ Brad's
Cop @ Silvercat
Cop @ Hepcat
Cop/SetGroup @ Louman's
Brennen The Great
Private First Class
Private First Class

Phalanx wrote:dont do that, the person is an admin for a reason, the owner trusts him/her, and they had a legit reason for doing what they did. and who were the admins involved?
The admins were me, ducatiwannabe and a meteorite at meteorites server, Prof Chaos came in and started saying that my brand new map was his. this po'ed me quite a bit because he knew that it was mine and he just wanted to po me. so i muted him for the time being. then he rejoined onto my team and kept on capping our flag so i kept /killing him because he had our flag. or i tked him with our flag. then i finally banned him. i dont know where he got the part of getting my rights taken away.
Admin @ Brad's
Cop @ Silvercat
Cop @ Hepcat
Cop/SetGroup @ Louman's
JF Sebastian
Private
Private

I side with Brenn

Post by JF Sebastian »

It takes alot to po the Brenn, and tho i wasnt there I take his word on it.
Brayne Wady
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brayne Wady »

This one time, someone shot me, so I private messaged them calling them a nerd. IT WAS AWESOME!
Brennen The Great
Private First Class
Private First Class

Brayne Wady wrote:This one time, someone shot me, so I private messaged them calling them a nerd. IT WAS AWESOME!
LOL!!!! thats not really funny, but your reaction to it is. "' IT WAS AWESOME '".
Admin @ Brad's
Cop @ Silvercat
Cop @ Hepcat
Cop/SetGroup @ Louman's
Brayne Wady
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brayne Wady »

Brennen The Great wrote:
Brayne Wady wrote:This one time, someone shot me, so I private messaged them calling them a nerd. IT WAS AWESOME!
LOL!!!! thats not really funny, but your reaction to it is. "' IT WAS AWESOME '".
You need a humor flag.
Green Manalishi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Green Manalishi »

lmao :lol-old: those last 3 posts have been the funniest of all.
Trucker Tricker
Private First Class
Private First Class

RE: Funniest BZ Flag Moment?

Post by Trucker Tricker »

I haven't had a whole lot of moments that I think would be funny to anyone else although I have had a few privately funny moments.

One that sticks out was when there was a player with stealth chasing me. I took a wild guess that he might be waiting for me on the other side of a tower, so I shot a few bullets against a wall to bounce to the other side before going around. There was an explosion, and the other player vehemently accused me of cheating. :P

Another one that was funny to me was when I jumped off the upper platform at secretplace right after spawning. I landed on a tank that had just happened to have picked up the steamroller flag as I landed. Ouch... :) Gotta love those lucky grabs.
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

i hate when you have gm, or laser, and are camping somewhere, someone manages to get right in next to you, somehow grabs a sw, and murders you, then grabs your flag, and proceeds to rack up an 12-0 kill ratio against you
ImageImage
Brayne Wady
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brayne Wady »

Speaking of shockwave, once I jumped down right in the middle of a group of tanks, shooting wildly (since I knew I was going to die) and I landed on a SW flag and took them all out.

And then I called them all nerds.
Shadowpillar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Shadowpillar »

one time someone shot at me, missed, bounced back from behind me and hit them
Mucho Maas
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Mucho Maas »

One time i forgot to switch on the computer
dartman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dartman »

Ah. something funny (to me) happened yesterday. Which may not have been funny to the other players. :P

I was on brad2901's cheat server. He set it so that each team gets one kind of superflag: Blue, my team, got SW.

Knowing the /set commands, I changed the shotSpeed so that any shot that's fired goes backwards instead of forwards, killing the shooter. No one could shoot me. Then I set the gravity so it pinned everyone to the ground.

Then I set it so that SW fills up the map. Held down the fire button, and...

BOOM! Whenever someone spawned, they would instantly DIE. Even more: Brad's cheat server givs you 200 SHOTS!

There's a quick way to boost you score. :lol-old:
Brayne Wady
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Brayne Wady »

Another good one: when a newbie, like dartman, asks "How do I ____?", just tell them to hit F-12. Works most of the time; hilarity ensues. :twisted:
dartman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dartman »

^

1)I've been playing for at least a year by now.
2) Or you can tell them to press delete. :P
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

people ask how to get radar alot on hidenseek hills, we all just tell them to hit F12...
ImageImage
dartman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dartman »

^Yeah, that happens a lot. Lol. It never gets old. :lol-old:
cookiecutter
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by cookiecutter »

yeah hehe I fell for the f12 thing :oops:

the admin banned the perpetrator though :lol-old: