What are U best at?What's your skill that makes you special?

Questions and comments on tactics and playstyles
KX[Hunter]
Private
Private

Re: What are U best at?What's your skill that makes you spec

Post by KX[Hunter] »

I tend to be good at finding and sneaking up on sts
Captain Simmons
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Captain Simmons »

I like to use the stealth flag on most servers, and Im ok with the laser on missile war 2.3
there is no such thing as a free lunch. this undoubtedly means that you can have all the free breakfasts and dinners you want.
Prego - Go please
Private
Private

Post by Prego - Go please »

well, as too me, since everybody is curious, I developed many strategies to be an awesome stealth on planet mofo. I even gave them names. Here are the main ones:
never kill a bird's prey
indulge scare crows
set up traps
the 2-point rob,
and the discreet death

Of course, since you have not pledged allegiance to the green team, I will never tell you what any of those are MWHAHAHAHAHHHAH
ViverGulia
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ViverGulia »

I am good at getting the Laser flag at Castle Warfare and sniping the enemy from the little platform there. I also like to get the Machine Gun flag at the Stalingrad map and jump down into those little craters on the coastline and shoot enemy tanks who come up onto the coastline.
SkillDude
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SkillDude »

Probably the only unique thing about me is that I use the flags that are not very powerful to try and beat others. If you ever watch me playing, I'll drop Shockwave, Guided Missile, Laser, Burrow, or even Wings if I ever pick them up as if many of you found a Useless, Phantom Zone, or Shield flag. It is my best skill, using the weakest flags to defeat the strongest tanks. Don't get me wrong, things like Quick Turn, High Speed, Shield, and Tiny can all be very powerful flags, as you will find when you fight me but the kills made from the aforementioned flags makes kills so easy, especially for the new players. Which is why I go my route. I find that players that are better skilled will find more of a challenge by giving themselves a handicap.

I have become very strong in handling situations where shockwavers are following me, guided missile shooters are trying to aim at me, laserers are preparing to snipe me, and tanks with burrow creeping up to me thinking there is no way for them to get squished. (I love the squish sound by the way. :)) And when you come up against me, you will see just how powerful even the Useless flag can be. Because I have more pure skill than many players who have been exposed to flags.

I also do not prefer to jump, as some may know me for. If I can, I avoid jumping altogether, even though it is a viable option. Though on maps littered with powerful flags, such as Fox Burrow, Planet Mofo, Badgerking's, or Missile War 2.3, I usually don't have the choice to not jump.
Liz 16
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Liz 16 »

Mine would probably be dodging :) like if some one is really close to me and is shotting at me I will go back and forth and change the back and forth untill I can lock on to them :) or they are really good and I die :(

but I am some times the highest on quick shot :) it is my favorite :)

-Liz
Liz
Athletic Girl, ) God has blessed and gifted me with it..its only because of him that I love to run and do sports!! (soccer)
Kesslar
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Kesslar »

I am only good at the Quickshot map by the purple panzer but I am very good at that map I am usually the leader. I am the best at jumping and spinning to pick someone off of a building and I am good with wings.
Snake12534
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Snake12534 »

I am best at Really basically dodging, shooting 3 spreads, and ricohets. My skill is typically not using flags, my best flags however are Stealth, Genoicde, Narrow, Tiny, Super Bullet, and Wings
retired
Liz 16
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Liz 16 »

Well, I'm good at talking....oh and dieing :-)
Liz
Athletic Girl, ) God has blessed and gifted me with it..its only because of him that I love to run and do sports!! (soccer)
[honc]
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by [honc] »

i am perfect in respawn ..
and also in beeing target for better players ..
may the tool's be with you
dang dizzy white
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dang dizzy white »

Would have to go with Ground Laser Movement (GLM). It's basically as it seems like. You are constantly moving on the ground, looking for someone else to fall down in order to either snipe him/her directly, or with a help of rico.
A notable map for that would be The Two Tanks - Laser Sniping.
kierra
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by kierra »

Oh honc.....I'm with you in those 2

Plus I add 2 more on non mofo maps.....I excel in tking and sk-ing!
"Sometimes people try to expose what's wrong with you, because they can't handle what's right about you."
"Measure your words -- they determine the distance of your relationships"
"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond ypu."
hard tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by hard tank »

I prefer to pick up a high speed, then whizz around the map. I'm good at shooting the bullets, but jumping over their bullets.... I also love laser, and picking off gm campers with Rico...:)

Although, tbh, im pretty awful at anything bzflag related! :rip: