Jump Shot

Questions and comments on tactics and playstyles
Night Crawler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Night Crawler »

Usually I make something more easy to kill them, I just call reinforcement :P . Killing one guy that is jumping in front of you you is easy to kill, but 2 at the same time is impossible to stop(the two attaker must be well syncronized). One must sacrifice himself and the second must shot the guy when he fall down on his platform. And usually, I let the other sacrifice himself :wink:
-
''You should alway look behing you when you are
in the darkness of the night, perhaps it's following you right now...''
Ice Wewe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Ice Wewe »

RPG wrote:Go here: http://shellshock.bzflag.bz/guides-veteranstuff.html

and look at the strafe jump. It's pretty hard, I admit. Only works 50% of the time for me.
Set up a map with one of those novelty tanks on it. You know, those ones you find buring in LouMan's maps. Put one on top of a box, and practice jumping and shooting it, if your shot rico's then he's dead. You should try this with the tank at different positions on the box. Best of luck!
DethMaster
Private First Class
Private First Class

Jump SHOT

Post by DethMaster »

If you want to find out the best way to do a jump shot w/o getting shot....ask me, if you see me at the PIE server I'll show a 100% fool-proof way!!!!
Ice Wewe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Jump SHOT

Post by Ice Wewe »

DethMaster wrote:If you want to find out the best way to do a jump shot w/o getting shot....ask me, if you see me at the PIE server I'll show a 100% fool-proof way!!!!

Is PIE on to 2.0 yet? I thought they were only 1.10... I'll come soon.