Problems......

Questions and comments on tactics and playstyles
BinarySpike
Corporal
Corporal

Problems......

Post by BinarySpike »

Ok, you might think I'm whining but if you don't start crying by the time I'm through... Shoot yourself...

I connected to my favorite server, viper.pimpi.org, as blue. (my normal color)

I started off bad, I got to about -15, as second to last.... No problem, so I disconnected and reconnected when the amount of blue players drop to equal or below reds.....

I started off thinking "I'll try to get points instead of the flag this time"
now to make a long story short; I had about fourth place, 0-5, I was happy and doing good, but as always I got TKed... not on purpose.

In about five minutes I was last place. (I was once first place then I got TKed and in about ten minutes I had last place)

Just a note, Nelly was playing, when s/he left I started doing really, really, really bad...

I got three bad flags in a row (colorblindness, wind angle, colorblindness).

I started typing in messages like "What's going on, I keep getting bad flags...???" or "A teammate just shot me again, WHATS THE MATTER"

Ok, I do admit that none of the tk's were on purpose. (Unless that really bad guy was being mean, and shot me..... but I doubt it)

After some, not on purpose, really bad, TKers joined my team, I decided to switch teams. (to red!?!?!?)

In a matter of about five minutes I was third place, but for a few seconds :(

I stayed at fourth place until I left.

WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!????????????

I got 0 (ZERO) GM's, two SW's, five V, one L, and SEVEN colorblindness...

When I changed teams I got one colorblindness, and one V.

First off I have to point out that I had the better team when Nelly left.
(SGI was playing.)

I did horrible.....

WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm dazed, I'm shocked, I really, really, did good on red team :lol-old:.

I would also Like to point out that the top playing player said to me that I had the better team....

WHEN I MOVED FROM THE GOOD TEAM TO THE BAD I STARTED WINNING!!!!!!!

Please post comments.....
(I was in the zone yesterday, and I was in the zone until I got my third colorblindness flag, and Nelly killed me because I didn't know s/he was red)

Has anybody had an experience like this????????
I sure know that I'm still in the zone :twisted:,

(also, for some reason when I had Nelly on hunt I did EXCELLENT)
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

I have "good streaks" and "bad streaks" too. Your experince is all part of the game
BinarySpike
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BinarySpike »

Oh, I would like to mention that after I posted this I went back.

In about twenty minutes I was first place......

This is soooooooooo crazy......

I was second place a few minutes ago, then, like always, a teammate shot me and I was last place in five minutes.
Supertanker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Supertanker »

TK him if you think it was on pourpose.
RPG
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by RPG »

343, an eye for an eye is not the best way to solve things. Now, if he PURPOUSLY TK'd you, then TK him back when he has a good flag :twisted:
nemesis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by nemesis »

ive only seen a couple servers where tk is not punishable by death. pimpi isnt one of them. sorry if this is newbie talk, but i'm missing the point in eye for eye tk. even if they purposely tked you. isnt it better to just report?

i remember one time I was playing pimpi and a guy showed up tking. a couple guys squealed and he got kicked off. end of story. why make matters worse by tking? or am i missing something?
IF I KILL U U R UGLY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by IF I KILL U U R UGLY »

Yeah man. Usually if I do bad I just quit, then do something else, come back in five minutes, do crappy again, leave...And I do that until I get sick of it. In anycase I always play on silvercat. Why? Because I friggin rock there. Yes! So anyway, yeah I've had those times when I'm just IN the ZONE. Its awesome. Get a score ratio like 1:7+. Crazy, I love it. But once I start getting into the higher scores I hover around 1:3/4 ish. But still good enough for me. A good day for me is when I can keep an average ratio of 1:2 Death: Kill ratio just to make it clear. Funny thing is when I hunt good players I always end up getting killed by everyone else instead...boo.... :evil:
Take that, beyotch.
IF I KILL U U R UGLY
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by IF I KILL U U R UGLY »

badboi wrote:ive only seen a couple servers where tk is not punishable by death. pimpi isnt one of them. sorry if this is newbie talk, but i'm missing the point in eye for eye tk. even if they purposely tked you. isnt it better to just report?

i remember one time I was playing pimpi and a guy showed up tking. a couple guys squealed and he got kicked off. end of story. why make matters worse by tking? or am i missing something?
Sometimes you just have to give these TKs a blow to the head. I mean if you get kicked sure, whatever. But getting TKed before you get anyone? That's not the point! YOU want to TK! [from the TKer persepective I mean] Anyway, back during the pillbox days I'd just hunt and harass them TKers like there was no tomorrow. That is fun. :twisted:
Take that, beyotch.
Supertanker
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Supertanker »

It is fun...but it can also be mean if you accuse others when they are innocent....don't get any ideas now....
nemesis
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by nemesis »

BinarySpike wrote:Oh, I would like to mention that after I posted this I went back.

In about twenty minutes I was first place......

This is soooooooooo crazy......

I was second place a few minutes ago, then, like always, a teammate shot me and I was last place in five minutes.
must have been the EYES 0_o
http://my.bzflag.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4672
--nemesis
aka badboi

[root@localhost ~]# rm -r -f /