One of my strategies on Boxy Wars

Questions and comments on tactics and playstyles
MacMan92
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by MacMan92 »

A Meteorite wrote:I should be removing that geno flag - I despise it myself even (and many others do). What would be a good replacement? Maybe SB mixed in with one or two bad flags (SB would rock in the center at Boxy War)...
Definitley remove the geno flag. I think that WG would be a useful replacement. I hate it when the other team puts the flag on top of the base on the ledge opposite the one that the "prongs" are on, and it's almost impossible to get. WG would be useful in times like this, and also for having an aerial attack. Also, as far as bad flags, No Jumping would probably be the best (well, the worst for the people who have it) thing that you could put. It would strand them in open ground, where they could not get to either base and their only shelter would be the walls and the pyramids. It would be even better (or worse) inside the base, if you couldn't jump during an attack or when a teammate's bullet ricos off the wall.

Also, there should definitley be some CLs that you can get to without respawning in the right place.
Image - LOL :-)

BZFlag-2.0.8
Apple PowerBook G4 15'' 1.67GHz, 80GB internal, 250GB external Lacie D2 Extreme
Mac OS 10.4.8
dartman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dartman »

^Um...you don't have to respawn in the right [place to get a CL flag on Boxy Wars.
that exploding tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by that exploding tank »

Maybe you could try a BU flag, but increase its speed and turn speed a lot. This could be useful for the sides, as enemy tanks drive down the alley toward the other base. You could place this right under the SW flags.