BZFlag 2.0.10 Mac build posted

News and info about current and upcoming releases of the game client and server.
macsforme
General
General

BZFlag 2.0.10 Mac build posted

Post by macsforme »

The Mac build of BZFlag 2.0.10 has been posted to Sourceforge. This build is a Universal Binary for both PowerPC and Intel processors, and should be fully compatible with Mac OS X Panther (10.3), Tiger (10.4), and Leopard (10.5). As previously announced, support for Jaguar (10.2) has been dropped. Many thanks to Saturos for the background artwork, and to all of those who tested our preliminary builds.

Download at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... e_id=53923.
zaa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by zaa »

Yes, Finally!

Now I don't feel left out! -.-

Cya soon, fellas. ;)

-Zaa
drunk driver
Private
Private

Post by drunk driver »

ah finally caught up with the other platforms :D
Davy Jones
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Davy Jones »

i used 10.2.8, no 2.0.10 for me =\
Owner @ The Twin Towers
Admin @ The Two Boxes
Cop @ Army Of One
styrofoam1994
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: BZFlag 2.0.10 Mac build posted

Post by styrofoam1994 »

Constitution wrote:The Mac build of BZFlag 2.0.10 has been posted to Sourceforge. This build is a Universal Binary for both PowerPC and Intel processors, and should be fully compatible with Mac OS X Panther (10.3), Tiger (10.4), and Leopard (10.5). As previously announced, support for Jaguar (10.2) has been dropped. Many thanks to Saturos for the background artwork, and to all of those who tested our preliminary builds.

Download at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... e_id=53923.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? I have a Mac OS X Leopard (version 10.5), but the bzflag program never works (except once): the program starts up and the cover screen shows, but after that nothing works, not even the tank cursor for choosing menu items. My computer is a bit buggy sometimes, but I have no idea why bzflag does not work here.
answer this
Saturos
Art Master General
Art Master General

Post by Saturos »

I'm on leopard as well and it works perfectly.

You could try removing your config (/Users/<your_username>/Library/ApplicationSupport/BZFlag/2.0/config.cfg).