News and info about current and upcoming releases of the game client and server.
- Posts: 4682
- Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:49 pm
- Location: playing.cxx
We are pleased to announce the release of BZFlag 2.4.12. Platform binaries and the source code are available for download using the following links:
Windows: https://download.bzflag.org/bzflag/wind ... 2.4.12.exe
macOS: https://download.bzflag.org/bzflag/maco ... -macOS.zip
Source Code: https://download.bzflag.org/bzflag/source/2.4.12/
This release had a few additional features and some fixes. There were also quite a few additions to the bzfs plugin API.
- Multisampling (anti-aliasing) now works on all platforms with SDL
- The permission for running "/poll set" is no longer assigned by default
- The macOS build uses a newly released version of SDL that fixes an issue with retina macs when running in a scaled resolution
- It is possible to silence all unregistered players in your client by silencing - (the minus sign or hyphen), similar to how silencing * (asterisk) silences all players. Additionally, the /silence and /unsilence commands both work correctly now and support both special cases.
The full Changelog
is also available.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained.
" -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Posts: 1992
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:43 am
The macOS build has been posted.
- Private First Class
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:25 am
- Location: 36°N - 115°W
Nice work gang. I've been wanting this for years. Thanks!
If you think I was mean, please tell me. I was actually going for NASTY!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest