(6.62 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
bzfi0002.png
666 - 0,2 Screen
(983.6 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
bzfi0001.png
(686.51 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
666 Map by R3laX.bzw
(5.49 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Last edited by R3laX on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OG
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Nice Work R3laX :)

Luvin the whole Star thing. I like your maps as their simple and (IMO better with no superflags).
Hannibal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Hannibal »

I can tell right away your stars are off. They don't come to a true point, but instead are w-shaped, if you see what I'm saying.

Play with the widths and rotations of the boxes that make up the stars to get them to come to a point, so bullets won't go flying straight back, but instead go off to the side, even if they've been shot at the point. Get my drift?
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
ImageImage
R3laX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by R3laX »

Grace F wrote:Nice Work R3laX :)

Luvin the whole Star thing. I like your maps as their simple and (IMO better with no superflags).
thanks.
Hannibal wrote:I can tell right away your stars are off. They don't come to a true point, but instead are w-shaped, if you see what I'm saying.

Play with the widths and rotations of the boxes that make up the stars to get them to come to a point, so bullets won't go flying straight back, but instead go off to the side, even if they've been shot at the point. Get my drift?
Ok. I know what you mean :wink:
OG
ducktape
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ducktape »

Nice map R3lax. your putting out some great verities!
WarPig
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by WarPig »

i agree with Grace f. your maps are nice and simple which makes them great fun to play on. nice star idea also. the other map that you recently did with green vs blue was also great to play on.
loving it...keep it up.
R3laX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by R3laX »

ducktape wrote:Nice map R3lax. your putting out some great verities!
WarPig wrote:i agree with Grace f. your maps are nice and simple which makes them great fun to play on. nice star idea also. the other map that you recently did with green vs blue was also great to play on.
loving it...keep it up.
Thanks!
-----------
I have updated map to 0.2 :D
OG
R3laX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by R3laX »

Hosted on r3lax.bzflag.pl:7366 8)
OG
Red Cobra
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Red Cobra »

Nice concept R3lax. One suggestion though. Say I wanted to capture the blue team's flag and I am on the green team. Once I pass the pyramids in front of my base I am clearly out in the open to get shot at. I would suggest to put something to act as a barricade such as nother row of pyramids or some sort of box arrangment. Nice map though.
Cop@R3lax
Trusted@Viper
Fant
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Fant »

for all who hasn't seen this map: it's really great. all have a really fat lag, but it's cool to play there! great job R3lax!
halo3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by halo3 »

good job on this one r3lax it seemed to get realy populer i like the textures u added
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

Fant*. wrote:for all who hasn't seen this map: it's really great. all have a really fat lag, but it's cool to play there! great job R3lax!
Yea hehe I everyone's lag was alot higher than normal. I also suggest everyone who have no yet seen the map to come take a look, it's alot of fun.

R3laX I have a suggestion. Could you add teleporters behind the bases that lead into 1 of the sections in the middle square?
R3laX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by R3laX »

Red Cobra wrote:Nice concept R3lax. One suggestion though. Say I wanted to capture the blue team's flag and I am on the green team. Once I pass the pyramids in front of my base I am clearly out in the open to get shot at. I would suggest to put something to act as a barricade such as nother row of pyramids or some sort of box arrangment. Nice map though.
Fant*. wrote:for all who hasn't seen this map: it's really great. all have a really fat lag, but it's cool to play there! great job R3lax!
halo3 wrote:good job on this one r3lax it seemed to get realy populer i like the textures u added
Grace F wrote: I also suggest everyone who have no yet seen the map to come take a look, it's alot of fun.
Ok Thanks :)
All have a really fat lag
Yea hehe I everyone's lag was alot higher than normal.
Everyone is laggy because server is hosted in Poland [PL]
Grace F wrote: R3laX I have a suggestion. Could you add teleporters behind the bases that lead into 1 of the sections in the middle square?
Im working on that :)
OG
R3laX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by R3laX »

Updated to V6!
Grace F wrote: R3laX I have a suggestion. Could you add teleporters behind the bases that lead into 1 of the sections in the middle square?
8)
OG