need someone to host my new map

User made maps to use on servers.
red comander
Private First Class
Private First Class

need someone to host my new map

Post by red comander »

i need someone to host my latest map the funniest ctf wings battle server you will ever play. i also need help on how to set sky color etc. also i cant figure out how to post a pic or something please tell me. so for right now all i can post is the text file
Attachments
the funniest ctf wings battle server you will ever play.map
(7.35 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
flight
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by flight »

to post a picture you do it the same way you post text. if you have don't have a screen shot go to your map and press f5 that will put a picture in you screenshots folder. then when you click add an attachment navigate to where the screen shot is. sky color you should ask in server help and administration. the reason is so when people with the same question try to find the answer they don't have to go to map releases to find out how to adjust server variables :P
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Do you have a...shorter name for the map?

And to post the picture, you might have to compress it further. Run it through an image editor, and resave it as either a PNG or a JPEG. The BZFlag client doesn't do much in the way of optimizing its PNG files.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Grace F »

flight wrote:sky color you should ask in server help and administration. the reason is so when people with the same question try to find the answer they don't have to go to map releases to find out how to adjust server variables :P
Or they can just go to the wiki, I'm sure it's in there somewhere :)

red comander, can I ask why you named it "the funniest ctf wings battle server you will ever play"?
CUPCAKE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CUPCAKE »

Grace F wrote:red comander, can I ask why you named it "the funniest ctf wings battle server you will ever play"?
Maybe because it's funny... Lots o' clown and stuff like that.

@blast: TFCTFWBSYWEP... Might still be too long.
red comander
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by red comander »

i called it that because originely it was for the pythonion group. because the other server is called the funniest ctf server you will ever play.