Its High :)

User made maps to use on servers.
styx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Its High :)

Post by styx »

Here's another one, a lot of jumping involved, especially for capping.

Again, no options :/
/me tries to remember how to do options again ;)
Attachments
its high.bzw
(7.64 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
screenie.jpg
(124.08 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Looney Kumquat »

very nice... looks very playable...

for a different version, maybe add some teles or some moving tracks...

but looks great! good work!
-ALK

OS Moment <"O""S" mo·ment>
1) Where one can see something bad about to happen, cant do a bloody thing about it, but still has time to say "Oh 5h!t!!!" 2) An action that makes all the surrounding people drop their jaw and say "Oh 5h!t...."
CUPCAKE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CUPCAKE »

Ooo, very nice
Quantum Tank
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Quantum Tank »

Looks good and playable, one suggestion I'd like to make is to add some teleporters, which would make getting around a lot easier. Also, when I tested it with iBZEdit, the bases weren't in there, make sure you actually added them. As for options, tell me what map editor you have and I might be able to help. Or if you want I could just upload your map but with the options you want on.
styx
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by styx »

QuantumTank: Well, the bases certainly are there, I am using BzEdit1.6.5 (Windows), anyway, about options, I think :

Laser certainly should be limited or not at all.
GM could be very good here, making it a popular flag, so maybe a shot limit of 20 or so.
SB may not have so big a advantage, but there are plenty of building to shoot through, so a limit of 25 maybe.
SW should be fine, not so ruling.

Now about normal options
This was made for normal tank jumping.
Perhaps slightly sped up tanks.
Improved GM turn radius.
Shot speed somewhat faster.
MG improved, but not very much.
Also, (This may cancel what I said about Laser earlier) Laser should not be long ranger, otherwise base camping would be easy from base to base, and it might make it more fun not having such a long ranged laser, like maybe one that can reach 3/4 across the map from a base.
Triumph of the Soul
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Triumph of the Soul »

Quantum Tank wrote:Looks good and playable, one suggestion I'd like to make is to add some teleporters, which would make getting around a lot easier. Also, when I tested it with iBZEdit, the bases weren't in there, make sure you actually added them. As for options, tell me what map editor you have and I might be able to help. Or if you want I could just upload your map but with the options you want on.
I got snagged on this problem once too but only when I was testing the map on a server. Adding "-cr" fixed the problem. Unless you are talking about the boxes not even being there. Then I don't know what to do.

Edit: Thanks for pointing out my mistake, blast. I wonder why I didn't notice that before. The correct term is -c.
Last edited by Triumph of the Soul on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Creator @: Duck or Die, Duck or Die CTF, Fuel Stack, Guernica, Normal, Frayed
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

A Distraction wrote:
Quantum Tank wrote:Looks good and playable, one suggestion I'd like to make is to add some teleporters, which would make getting around a lot easier. Also, when I tested it with iBZEdit, the bases weren't in there, make sure you actually added them. As for options, tell me what map editor you have and I might be able to help. Or if you want I could just upload your map but with the options you want on.
I got snagged on this problem once too but only when I was testing the map on a server. Adding "-cr" fixed the problem. Unless you are talking about the boxes not even being there. Then I don't know what to do.
You'd want -c, not -cr. The -cr is used for CTF with a random map.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)