Kumquats Crazy Kage

User made maps to use on servers.
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kumquats Crazy Kage

Post by A Looney Kumquat »

Hey all, my maps not done but its really close, and with school, I cant waste my time, so could someone please temp my map so I know if its worth it to keep going? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Heres the map file:
if you want screenies, go here: http://my.bzflag.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=11304
Attachments
KumquatsKrazyKage.bzw
(12.47 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
Kumquatskrazykage.txt
(1.24 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
Last edited by A Looney Kumquat on Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
-ALK

OS Moment <"O""S" mo·ment>
1) Where one can see something bad about to happen, cant do a bloody thing about it, but still has time to say "Oh 5h!t!!!" 2) An action that makes all the surrounding people drop their jaw and say "Oh 5h!t...."
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

(forgive me for double posting, but I keep getting an error when I say "edit")

Also... if you feel this is a down right sucky map, please feel free to.... I need to know these things!!!
-ALK

1) Where one can see something bad about to happen, cant do a bloody thing about it, but still has time to say "Oh 5h!t!!!" 2) An action that makes all the surrounding people drop their jaw and say "Oh 5h!t...."
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Also- I dont mean it to sound like I dont want to waste my own time hosting it, but I cant- my dad wont let me. Wat I mean is that I cant waste time continuing the map if its not worth it time wise...
-ALK

macsforme
General
General

Post by macsforme »

A Looney Kumquat wrote:Also- I dont mean it to sound like I dont want to waste my own time hosting it, but I cant- my dad wont let me. Wat I mean is that I cant waste time continuing the map if its not worth it time wise...
If people don't consider your map worth hosting, perhaps your continued work will make it better and change that? Making a good map requires a lot of effort.
A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

agreed, but I want to know if the continued work is even nessecary/worth it, and get some feedback on the playability of it.
-ALK

A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

Thanks to flight for temp hosting a couple nights ago- I missed it, but heard all about- and I will improve the map, finish it up, and display a V2 final version by the 16th... thank you!
-ALK

the_j0k3r
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by the_j0k3r »

Please use edit, you keep bumping the thread every couple of days
Macrosoft
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Macrosoft »

the_j0k3r wrote:Please use edit, you keep bumping the thread every couple of days
he already said that he cant use edit
A Looney Kumquat wrote:(forgive me for double posting, but i keep getting an error when i say "edit")
gazz: A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed "to whom it may concern".
http://bash.org/?785529
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

I would love to know what error you get when you try to edit posts here. Editing should be possible, as I just verified that registered users have edit permissions in this forum. If not, I'd like to be able to fix it.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

I get the following error from Mozilla:

"Page access is denied. Please check your user access passwords and contact your server administrator if the problem continues."

I have discovered though (I just tried this) that internet explorer works just fine, so I'll look into it.
-ALK

blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Sounds like an extension or 3rd party software application is blocking the page in Mozilla.
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

A Looney Kumquat
Private First Class
Private First Class

I figured it out- I managed to accedentally block the link to edit something... uh- dont see how that works but thats on the list of things that cant be accesed through the internet "edit"
-ALK