Kirby's Slaughter Houses - VERSION 3

User made maps to use on servers.
Lt-Kirby2007
Private First Class
Private First Class

Kirby's Slaughter Houses - VERSION 3

Post by Lt-Kirby2007 »

Ladies and Gentletanks,

After the very short lived Kirbys Slaughter Houses - V1 over 6 months ago (the map was reasonably popular in the short time it was out), I decided to revamp the map, completly restyle it, and add new levels.

2 months ago now I created Kirby's Slaughter Houses - V2 which proved very popular on beta testing and so has been on and off the servers for quite a while, but now, with the help of CUPCAKE, I bring to you Kirby's Slaughter Houses - VERSION 3. It is more or less the same as Version 2, but has some added extras such as grave stones (with death phsyics applied to them, textures, world weapons, skulls, and much much more.

I have been told that the map may run a little slow on older computers as there are 10 textures to load up and also I have added fog, rain etc, but if this proves too much of a problem I will with no hesitation remove these if it starts to ruin playability of the map.

The whole idea of the map was thought up by me and also the framework and layout of the map was also done by me.

CUPCAKE applied textures, world weapons and created objects such as the skull (as seen in attachment 11).

The map is currently hosted by my good friend Benfish, and will stay up from now on (or as long as Benfish wants it up :wink: )

IMPORTANT: If you have any ideas, suggestions or complaints for the map, do not hesitate to pm me, and I will get back to you as swiftly as possible.

Notice: I am currently writing up a list of people I want as admins and cops, so if you go on the map and aren't an admin even though I told you that you would be, don't worry about it. The only current admins are me, CUPCAKE and Benfish.

On top of this, dont bother begging me for adminship, because I will either make you admin/cop, or not. Begging will get you nowhere - although a small pm might help in reminding me lol

ATTACHMENTS COMING SOON: WILL BE PRINT SCREENS
Attachments
THE ALL NEW SLAUGHTERHOUSES.bzw
Map with textures
(82.84 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

BZTANK.NET ADMIN - THE PLACE TO BE!!!!
Grace F
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Kirby's Slaughter Houses - VERSION 3

Post by Grace F »

Lt-Kirby2007 wrote:I have added fog, rain etc, but if this proves too much of a problem I will with no hesitation remove these if it starts to ruin playability of the map.
Fog can be turned off in options so that shouldn't be a problem.
CUPCAKE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by CUPCAKE »

Ahh, so thats how it got off on my computer. Ahh well, I'm fine with how it is.