SomebodyElse - Labyrinth V2: "Genius Labyrinth"

User made maps to use on servers.
SomebodyElse
Private First Class
Private First Class

SomebodyElse - Labyrinth V2: "Genius Labyrinth"

Post by SomebodyElse »

This is a revised version of my old Labyrinth map. Among the changes between this Labyrinth and the previous Labyrinth: there are smaller walls, so you can jump over them now; you can drive through some walls, you can shoot through some of them, and there is a WORKING teleporter. Find it, you'll like where it takes you.
Attachments
Genius Labyrinth.bzw
(13.51 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
TheOneAndOnly
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by TheOneAndOnly »

Holy.... :shock: that's nice :) i wouldn't mind playing on that :D
silver surfer
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by silver surfer »

i would get lost.... and maybe too many boxes... maybe a lil less bosses...

but good job
SomebodyElse
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by SomebodyElse »

silver surfer wrote:i would get lost.... and maybe too many boxes... maybe a lil less bosses...

but good job
Thank you for the compliment. It is a bit confusing but then again, it is a labyrinth. It is meant to be confusing. Other than mazes on kid's menus in restaurants, who has ever heard of an easy maze. Most of the walls are shoot and/or drive through so a lot of them are only there to add to the confusion.
A Vicious Muffin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by A Vicious Muffin »

SomebodyElse wrote:Other than mazes on kid's menus in restaurants, who has ever heard of an easy maze. Most of the walls are shoot and/or drive through so a lot of them are only there to add to the confusion.
Problem is, most of the people in BZFlag that just get on their computer and download the game probably aren't too sophisticated. People like simple things. Simple things are easy. Then again, it is a good map. It just seems a bit perpetual. Tankers will get confused, since there is no radar, I assume, and it will take a little while to get around.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."- Leonardo da Vinci
F687/s
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by F687/s »

> Problem is, most of the people in BZFlag that just get on their computer and download
> the game probably aren't too sophisticated.

I see what you're saying, but there are all different kinds of maps, which tailor to different kinds of audiences. For example, the Party Time maps (hosted by sigonasr2) have similar concepts that are seen here.

That said, I would like to see this map (or a derivative) turned into a kind of HTF, where the person must find the exit to the maze.