NEW MAP!!!!

User made maps to use on servers.
The Anti-Noob
Private First Class
Private First Class

NEW MAP!!!!

Post by The Anti-Noob »

Ive got a new map! ive also got a .conf. My Question is, can anyone host the map? If there are any takers i will email them the specs and .conf for the server. Attached is the map. Pls reply if you like it?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Attachments
3pyramids.bzw
(9.01 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations. -George S Patton
blast
General
General

Post by blast »

Thread moved to the map releases forum. The Anti-Noob, please read the thread on map licenses and edit your first post to include a license.

The map could use some work too. It basically looks like you just threw a random amount of boxes here and there. Also, during testing, I spawned inside a box twice. Did you do any testing on this map?
"In addition to knowing the secrets of the Universe, I can assure you that I am also quite potty trained." -Koenma (Yu Yu Hakusho)

tw1sted
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by tw1sted »

IMO, there is no need for the "Alter to the heavens" block. Sure, it looks cool, but it is completely useless. No one will have any battles up there, and it will take ~2 minutes just to come down from it.
slon02
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by slon02 »

From the Bzedit view it doesn't look terrible, but could definitely use some work. I have to agree with AHA on the Alter to the heavens block. And also, when I tried to log into it, it crashed my Bzflag client...
Current Server: hosting.BZADDICT.net:5173
Former Server: Fairserve.bzflag.org:5259
zaa
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by zaa »

Screenshots?

I really don't want to look for BZEdit, just to look at a map that i'm not sure what it is.

Please.
Thanks.

-Zaa
Ride
Private First Class
Private First Class

Screen shots

Post by Ride »

I agree with Zaa run a test and then take some pictures as an observer so we all dont have to hassle with doing everything ourselves just to take a look at the map.

Ride