Page 1 of 1
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:06 pm
ok hi everyone. i have completed a bzbaskeball and am ready to release it but i would like your feed back here are some screenies.
please tell me what you think!
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:09 pm
THATS FREAKIN AMAZING!!
p.s. if ur hosting his please host mine
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 pm
Does the clock work?
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 pm
great job!!!! seccond image says i dont have the right permissions. Wierd
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 pm
Well, the map itself looks good, possibly better than sigonasr2's. The question is the gameplay. What are those green bases around the edges for? Are they just decoration or do they serve a purpose as bases? Is it normal blue vs. red ctf?
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:07 pm
Nice Job! The "clock" hanging in the center is really cool.
P.S. I got the same "permissions" message...
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:23 am
thanks for your feedback.
1. homer i don't have a server sorry but i would host if i did.
2. no the clock does not work
3. im sorry about the permissions i dont know what is up with that but you can get a copy of the bzw once i put in this fourm for someone to host it.
4. gameplay is exactly like bzhockey and bzsoccer same blue vs red
5. the green bases on the side "represents" the area the greens may be. im just going to fix a few things and i will put it up on this forum.
again thank you for your feedback and i hope you will see this map up on a server pretty soon.