BoxyWar - Historical (relicensed)

User made maps to use on servers.
BinarySpike
Corporal
Corporal

BoxyWar - Historical (relicensed)

Post by BinarySpike »

In short, I found an old version of BoxyWar on a harddrive that I am sticking in my linux machine. A friend of mine had bugged me to give him the old original boxy war... this isn't the original-original, it's a slightly modified version that was never accepted (because I left old stuff that few mappers didn't like)

However, this includes changes that were copied to the newer map. it's 100% mine and I'm releasing it under GPL.

Oh! a cool fact: It's completely fresh from my old iBZEdit, there have been no manual changes except the header (which I added information)

This is a historical release only, I'm not looking for a host

Boxy War - BinarySpike.com
Attachments
boxywar.bzw
Historical release
(5.86 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: BoxyWar - Historical (relicensed)

Post by Bambino »

I must thank you for this amazing map. I have never played the Boxy War map when it was still running publicly. I have tried to find just a screenshot of it and nothing. I just wish it had the flag settings in it, oh well.

Thank you.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
BinarySpike
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BinarySpike »

Code: Select all

+f L{50}
	+f ST{5}
	+f CL{15}
	+f OO{20}
	+f SE{5}
	+f G{1}
	+f SW{20}
	+f GM{10}
	#+f SB{15}

#+f CB{2}
	#+f JM{2}

-sl GM 5
	-sl SW 5
	-sl G 3
BinarySpike
Corporal
Corporal

Post by BinarySpike »

I just found the original boxy war on my old iMac harddive (the computer I developed iBZEdit on)

I did a diff with the one I posted and they are identical except that all the object argument names are extended. "pos" was updated to "position" etc. etc. (this is because my iBZEdit used the shortened names and I think blender or something back then did not, so I updated it for compatibility with other editors)