x's

User made maps to use on servers.
Jigg
Private First Class
Private First Class

x's

Post by Jigg »

This map is more of a fun map. It's FFA. Need/want someone to host this map. licsened public domain. This map has two x's and one gigantic box and one very big pyramaid.
Attachments
X's.bzw
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
allejo
Breaker of Builds
Breaker of Builds

Re: x's

Post by allejo »

post screenshots. some people want to get the idea of the map before downloading the map
Jigg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Jigg »

ok. but i dont know how to upload the pictures. i know o push f5 the i dont know how to upload
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

Don't use the "quick reply" click "potst reply" and then you will see a upload attachment,s find the pic, make sure it's under 1MB and upload it.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
Jigg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Jigg »

This is a pic of my map.
Attachments
bzfi0001.png
(597.43 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
lep
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by lep »

Jigg,

I am not going to critize you furosiouly, but I will say something. I have viewed the maps you've posted here in this forum. Ones that have names (X's), and others where you bash your head on the keyboard to give a file name. These maps are very simple and plain. Maybe its good to be simple and plain sometimes, but I'm sorry, these maps have no good playing ability or strategic courses.

Sorry. But I see in the future a very complex map coming from you.
Littlelep
Bambino
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Bambino »

The playability of that map is very low. Try to take longer than 2 minutes making a map, no offense.
Sometimes "Very complex" isn't that great. Just spend some time making a good map that will be played on for longed that a few minutes.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -- Albert Einstein
GU League | Ducati League | OpenLeague
Jigg
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Jigg »

Well i try to not make it complex one because then i always go nr on my maps if they have to much stuff. Two i dont want to make a map that looks like other peoples maps. I made this map in 2 hours FYI. This map was made mainly for dog practice, not for a strategic game-play.

jigg