Simplicity

User made maps to use on servers.
meeba
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Simplicity

Post by meeba »

So at some point in the last few weeks, I picked up BZFlag again, and while sitting in the university CS lab with some friends, I decided we needed a fun map to play on. Naturally, I decided that throwing my own touch at the classic Pillbox style would be the best way to go. Thus, this map happened.

I'm not sure of what other changes I could make to it, so I'm putting it up here for release. I had quite a bit of fun playing it with some other players last night while I was testing it out.

You will note how similar the whole thing is to Pillbox. The one glaring difference is the size. This map is a lot smaller. There are also less obstacles on the X and Y axes.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I'm explaining it anymore. Check out the attachments for screenshot and .bzw action.

I am releasing this under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license, which can be found here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

Please leave me any comments you may have about the map. It's been a while since I've worked on them a lot. :)
Attachments
simplicity.bzw
Official .bzw file, now with 5% more Vitamin C.
(2.19 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
sbase.jpg
What a friendly looking base.
(278.78 KiB) Not downloaded yet
saerial.jpg
Looking down.
(255.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ahs3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Simplicity

Post by ahs3 »

Looks like great fun.

Up at bzbattleground.com:5227

Enjoy :)

ahs3
hutty
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Simplicity

Post by hutty »

It lives up to its name
nice
For all of you who have asked what a hutty is, there is one as my avatar.

instant map... just add water